Instagram Stories are not only fun and creative, but they’re great for growing your engagement, building brand awareness, driving traffic to your website, and even making ecommerce sales!
Whether you want to share fun and lighthearted content, promote a marketing campaign, or even drive ecommerce sales, you can do it all with Instagram Stories for business. Instagram Stories is one of those special channels that’s equally attractive to both regular people and businesses. And it offers features for both!
When Instagram added the suggested Stories section to the top of the Explore page last year, they introduced a new way for people to discover content on Instagram. Like with the Instagram feed algorithm, the Instagram Stories algorithm makes it easier for people to find content that they might be interested in, even if they don’t follow the account that creates it.
In other words, if you’re able to get your story featured on the Explore page, it can mean a ton of new followers and engagement! And the great thing is that it’s possible to optimize your stories to have a better chance of appearing on the Explore page.
We discussed all this and more at our weekly twitter chat #KonvoConnect recently.
- We asked our community what their favourite instagram features and here’s what they said!
- That they disappear after 24 hours. @storiesbyanant
- How to make Instgram Stories that benefit your business?
- There are no such defined ways. Just Try – Measure – Repeat/Change any creative ways which comes to your mind for stories. P.S – Add Hastag and location to your stories for more views/reach. @sanket_anadani
- The main advantage of Instagram stories is that they appear on top of the newsfeed. I believe most of the users will see the stories before moving on to news feed. So, create a beautiful
@instagram story using all the appropriate features and make it wide reach. @amartadi
- One of the ways to make Instagram Stories that benefit your brand is by sharing your blog posts using the Swipe Up feature. @Anki_Live
- How to use Instagram Stories to drive traffic?
- With IGTV, anyone can have the swipe up feature. So stories can have link and help drive traffic. @MalharBarai
- As mentioned in my earlier answer, the
@instagram stories appear on top of the news feed. take advantage of that and reach max audience. @amartadi
- Post more stories through out the day as mentioned earlier hashtags and location will help you to reach more people. As “add link to blog” option is not available for all the users, so drive them to your insta profile and add links in bio. @sanket_anadani
- What is your Instagram Story Strategy?
- Like every platform, be a good storyteller. Platforms like stories were created to bring ‘live’ content & not ‘produced & perfected’ content. Have only enough stories to interest people. More stories != more views @MalharBarai
- Use poll feature to listen the social voices before go-to-maket strategies. Eg. Which Digital Marketing Channel Has the Highest ROI for Your Website? Organic Search | Paid Search. You can amplify your presence Instagram stories! Sharing daily business stories (more short videos) with unique and popular
#HASHTAG with stickers and emojis helps. Don’t forget important stories to HIGHLIGHT. Use CTA’s – link in Bio! @socialtweetsnow
- I personally showcase the glimpse of post/blog and ask audience to check out the whole content in the profile. @sanket_anadani
- The strategy for digital marketing projects is different based on the product or services offering. There are lot of factors to be considered before finalising the strategy. The common strategy is to use all the features & try to reach maximum audience. @amartadi
Hope this blog was useful. Have a great day 😀